SECURITY GUARDING COURSE
Subjects covered include the roles and responsibilities of Security Officers, patrolling, security systems, communication, reporting and record keeping, avoiding conflict and reducing personal risk, defusing conflict, resolving and learning from conflict.
It is divided into 3 units and is assessed through 3 multiple-choice examinations.
Level 2 Award for Working as a Security Officer within the Private Security Industry (4 day course)
Unit 1: Working in the Private Security Industry
- The Private Security Industry
- Health and Safety
- Fire Procedures
- Communication Skills and Customer Service
- The Role of a Security Officer
- The Security Officer and The Law
- Access and Egress
- Security Technology and Systems
- Reporting and Record Keeping
Unit 3: Conflict Management within the Private Security Industry
- Principles of Conflict Management
- Recognising, Assessing and Reducing Risk
- Communicating and De-escalation in Emotive Situations
- Problem Solving Strategies
- Good Practice Following Conflict
Enquire here for more information or call us on 01270 258 881 to book your place.