CCTV (PUBLIC SPACE SURVEILLANCE)
Subjects covered include roles and responsibilities of CCTV Operators, codes of practice, operational procedures and guidelines, CCTV equipment and operation and surveillance techniques.
The course is divided into 3 units and is assessed through 2 multiple-choice examinations and a practical test.
Level 2 Award for Working as a CCTV Operator (Public Space Surveillance) within the Private Security Industry (4 day course)
Unit 1: Working within the Private Security Industry
- Session 1: The Private Security Industry
- Session 2: Awareness of the Law in the Private Security Industry
- Session 3: Health and Safety for the Private Security Operative
- Session 4: Fire Safety Awareness
- Session 5: Emergency Procedures
- Session 6: Communication Skills and Customer Care
- Session 1: Introduction to the Roles and Responsibilities of the CCTV Operator and other CCTV Staff
- Session 2: Codes of Practice, Operational Procedures and Guidelines
- Session 3: Legislation
- Session 4: Control Room Communications and Access Control
- Session 5: Emergency Procedures in the CCTV Control Room
- Session 6: Characteristics of a CCTV System
- Session 7: Health and Safety at Work in the CCTV Environment
Unit 3: Practical Operation of CCTV Equipment within the Private Security Industry
- Session 1: How to use CCTV Equipment
- Session 2: Operating CCTV System
Enquire here for more information or call us on 01270 258 881 to book your place.