KEY HOLDING & ALARM RESPONSE SERVICE
Alpha Omega Securities offer Keyholding and Response services for which we hold the BS7984 standard. This service utilises trustworthy & reliable Security Officers, who are all fully vetted in accordance with BS 7858. These Officers will unlock or lock up your premises for staff and on any other occasion when required. As key holders we will respond to all alarm activations, only leaving your premises when we are happy that your property is safe and secure.
We provide ‘unlock’ and ‘lock up’ services for customers’ premises. These services ensure that your staff have access at any given time, that all your employees have safely left at the end of the business day and that your premises will be secure out of hours.
The activities of our Mobile Patrols are controlled by our ‘checkpoint’ system which not only ensures the efficiency and effectiveness of the service but also offers full and detailed reporting. This enables customers to view confirmation that the Mobile Patrol Officer made his or her visit during rounds of inspection in the appropriate manner as required.
Benefits of using our Key Holding service:
- Fast response times to alarm activations.
- All Officers are trained to search the premises thoroughly before leaving & to be happy that the site is safe and secure.
- Reliable unlock and lock up service.
- Giving our customers peace of mind that their premises are safe & secure.
- Our Officers will make sure that all staff have safely left the premises at the end of the day.
When you entrust us with a key to your business, we will respond to any type of alarm call and will attend any potential emergency to ensure your premises remain safe. On receipt of confirmation from the alarm monitoring station our Mobile Security Officers, who are all fully vetted in accordance with BS 7858, will immediately attend your premises and will remain on site until the incident has been satisfactorily resolved.
Our Mobile Security Officer will carry out external and internal checks for any signs of criminal damage and will immediately alert the police if necessary – and should you need any other security measures such as Static Officers we can assist you. We also provide detailed reports of all alarms and incidents relating to your property.
In the event of a confirmed incident, evidence of vandalism or any other criminal activity, the responding Security Officer will immediately contact the local Police and the 24-hour Control Room. Where there is a requirement for further advice, information or clarification the client will then be notified and appropriate action undertaken.
Benefits of using our Alarm Response service:
- Safety for you and your employees.
- Swift responses to all alarm activations by your local mobile-security teams.
- Our Security Officers are trained specifically for situations in which danger is present, and know exactly how to respond.
- Our service is always fine-tuned specifically to suit the individual customers needs.
- Each response results in a full sweep of the premises and the contacting of Police, should it prove necessary.