Requirements of the job include:
- Wear the companies branded uniform at all times during working hours.
- To be always approachable and presentable.
- Complete all site paperwork and daily records ensuring they are up to date and processed in the correct manner and file it away following the correct procedures.
- Ensure that site handovers are completed at the end of the shift with the next Supervisor; and that all keys, equipment, and documentation are properly accounted for. Reporting any discrepancies, faults or malfunctions should be immediately reported to the Security Manager.
- Have a high level of English reading and writing to ensure reports are completed accurately and all information is gathered in the correct manner.
- You will be the face of the client’s business so you must be able to greet and assist customers. You must also be able to enforce the site rules in a polite and pleasant manner.
- Undertaking duties and/or associated tasks as detailed in the Assignment Instructions.
- To assist with the proactive management of the Security and Asset Team.
- Be able to escalate any issue outside your remit.
- Ensure the safety of staff and customer onsite during opening hours.
- Ensuring all security staff on site are following the site rules and fulfilling the duties that is required of them, by following the site instructions.
- Liaising with the customer directly regarding any duties required.
- Adhering to processes and policies that have put in place for the customer.
- Ensuring all contractors are booked onto site have the required paperwork to carry out the specific tasks.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are followed.
- Ensuring all areas of the workplace are always kept clean and tidy.
- Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, Monitoring CCTV, assisting with vehicle logging, control of keys, communicating within the onsite patrol unit and any other duties required by the Security Manager.
Pay Rate: £10.75, increasing to £11.25 after a successful three months